I feel like I’ve been focusing too much on the negative lately, so here’s a random list of some of the good things in my life these days:
1. After spending thousands of dollars on landscaping and yard maintenance, our lawn is finally turning green.
2. I found time to jog on the treadmill today.
3. Brayden is having better nights lately so I have more energy.
4. Justin slept until 5:45 this morning. For three or four straight days he was wide awake at 5:30, so this really is good news.
5. Brayden is unbelievably cute in shorts.
6. I only have two more rooms to paint in the house.
7. I’m not cooped up in a windowless cubicle trying to look busy.
8. I can still fit into my old clothes despite the abundance of lifeless skin on my abdomen.
9. It’s been 10 years since I finished college (gulp) and the friends I made there are still some of the best friends I have.
10. I didn’t have to do any laundry today.