With Father’s Day coming up this weekend, I thought this would be a good time to share my top 10 reasons why Chris is such a great dad:
1. No matter how busy he is at work, he manages to make time for the kids’ soccer practices, gymnastics classes, school field trips and countless other activities.
2. He always gives the boys a special treat whenever Mom is out for the evening.
3. He knows that the best way to play with little boys is to wrestle and make lots of noise.
4. He’s the first one up at night if one of the kids has a problem.
5. He never hesitates to fly solo when Mom needs to get out of the house to save her sanity.
6. He shares part of his banana with the boys every single morning at breakfast when they ask, even though they each have their own (apparently Daddy’s tastes better).
7. He crawls and climbs all over the indoor playground because he can’t resist pleas of “Daddy, chase me!”
8. He has almost endless patience for the 900,000 questions the kids ask every day.
9. He knows baths are only fun if there’s lots of splashing.
10. He never says no to a cuddle request.
Have a great Father’s Day, Chris! You deserve it!